1. Support PNG, GIF, JPG, BMP, ICO image formats.
2. Convert the image to Base64 encoding, which allows you to quickly upload files without uploading files. Insert pictures into other web pages and editors under certain conditions. This is extremely convenient for some small pictures, because you don't need to find a place to save the picture.
3. Assuming the generated code For "data:image/jpeg;base64, .....", then you only need to copy all of them, and then fill in this code when inserting the image.
In 4.CSS Use: background-image: url("data:image/png; base64,,/9j/4AAQSkZJRgABAgEAYABgAAD/7gAOQWRvYmUAZAAAAAAB...");
Used in 5.HTML: <img src="data:image/png;base64,,/9j/4AAQSkZJRgABAgEAYABgAAD/7gAOQWRvYmUAZAAAAAAB. .." />
6. Image conversion Base64, a necessary tool for mobile development, HTML5, CSS3, CSS DataURI Base64 tool.
7. Converting pictures into base64 encoding, in web design and development, is generally used for small pictures, which can not only reduce the number of pictures requested (collected into js, css code), but also prevent Because of some relative paths and other issues, the picture is 404 wrong.